The competition is for the athlete what the tasting is for the distiller: performing at the highest level, demonstrating one’s skill, giving one´s best and critically reflecting on one’s own performance.
For both the athlete and the distiller, the world championships are the most important competitions. What could be greater than competing against the best in the world? We did just that and are now counted among the best distillers in the world.
- + Double Gold Winner San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2015
- + World Spirits Award Distillery of the Year in Gold (Gin and Vodka) 2017
- + World Spirits Award World Class Distillery 2017
- + Double Gold Winner and Spirit of the Year 2017 World Spirits Award
- + 4 x Gold Winner, 2017 World Spirits Award
- + Gin of the Year , 2018 CWSA
- + 3 x Double Gold Winner, 2018 CWSA
- + 1 x Gold Winner, 2018 CWSA